Bond with your employees and co-workers as you unwind from a stressful week of work.
Before they tie the knot, entertain the Bride or Groom the country way!
Ride around to your favorite downtown watering holes while listening to your own music playlist.
Throw on your cowboy boots and hop on our custom built flat rack hay wagon. We take you on a scenic ride through downtown Fort Wayne with your closest friends. Check out Promenade Park, stroll across the Dr. Martin Luther King bridge or stop to watch the Tin Caps Fireworks show. We provide a cooler with ice to keep your carry on beverages cold and Bluetooth speakers for your music playlist. Minimum of 10 riders up to a maximum of 23 riders. $120 deposit is required to secure booking.
On this extended tour, you will have plenty of time to make the circuit and stop off at your favorite restaurants, bars, or breweries. Minimum of 10 riders up to a maximum of 23 riders. $200 deposit is required to secure booking.
Touring on the Hops Harvester Fort Wayne LLC Wagon is potentially dangerous. It is extremely important that all rules be followed. All Indiana laws and Fort Wayne City Ordinances must be followed at all times. If a Participant is in violation of state law, federal law, or a city ordinance, they are doing so at their own risk and Hops Harvester Fort Wayne LLC assumes no liability for any civil or criminal violation or damages that may be assessed against any party as a result.
1. Can I bring a cooler? NO. Due to limited space, a cooler with ice will be provided by Hops Harvester for your beverages at no extra charge.
2. Can I bring alcohol on the Wagon? - Yes, CANS ONLY! (NO Glass Bottles). Broken glass on the wagon deck or on our city streets is a party foul! Can koozies should be utilized. Bring your own koozie or you can buy one of ours! We want to keep downtown Fort Wayne family friendly.
3. Will there be music? YES. Connect to our bluetooth Speakers to listen to your own playlists! Again, We want to keep downtown Fort Wayne family friendly so please no obscene lyrics.
4. What about inclement weather? We reserve the right to cancel tours due to dangerous weather conditions. Refunds will not be issued however, participants will be credited lost time prorated for future bookings to the nearest hour increment. Weather cancellations within 14 days will not be refunded rather they will be rescheduled at a future agreed upon day and time.
5. How do I book? Click the "Book Now" button. Special requests and private venue bookings can be made by calling us to discuss the terms. Book online today! We can accept cash at the time of the ride if requested however, a credit card will still be required to secure a small deposit at the time of booking. Cancelled rides outside of 14 days will be refunded in full. Cancelled rides within 14 days will be charged to the credit card in full and only rescheduled for a later date.
6. How do I get the waiver for my group? All riders will be required to sign the waiver acknowledgement PRIOR to the ride. ID's will be required to confirm passenger identity ensuring the waivers are signed properly.
7. Where will the tour take me? We have a route utilizing primarily dual lane one way city streets for the safety of everyone. You can request to stop at any location along the way. We drive near most restaurants and bars in the immediate downtown business district and can accommodate requests that are within reason.
8. Are we allowed to bring snacks? YES. Please clean up after yourselves. Any damage, trash, or passengers who become sick may incur a cleaning fee. Please drink responsibly. We reserve the right to end rides for some or all guests at our sole discretion and NO refund will be issued.
9. How fast does the tractor go? We travel 5-8 mph on average.
10. Can I decorate the Wagon? Private bookings are allowed to decorate as long as the wagon chaperone determines it is tasteful. No offensive or inappropriate decorations will be allowed.
Can we tip? Yes, our wagon attendants only work for tips. Please take care of them!
For small group tours, we can customize an itinerary to emphasize your interests. If you have a special request, send us a message, and we will be sure to get back to you soon. All riders must have ID and sign our waiver to ride.