Bond with your employees and co-workers as you unwind from a stressful week of work.
Before they tie the knot, entertain the Bride or Groom the country way!
Ride around to your favorite downtown watering holes while listening to you own music playlist.
Take a ride downtown with 12-20 of your closest friends. Take in the sights of the new Promenade Park, stroll across the Dr. Martin Luther King bridge or stop to watch the TinCaps Fireworks show. Additional riders cost $35pp. Tour times Friday 8-10:30pm, Saturday 6-8:30pm, Saturday 9-11:30pm
On this extended tour you will have plenty of time to stop off at your favorite restaurants, bars, or breweries. All Inclusive tours include free can koozies and water at no additional cost. Minimum 12 riders up to 20 riders. Additional riders cost $50pp. Tour Time Friday 7:30-11:30pm
Touring on the Hops Harvester Fort Wayne LLC Wagon is potentially dangerous. It is extremely important that all rules be followed. All Indiana laws and Fort Wayne City Ordinances must be followed at all times. If a Participant is in violation of state law, federal law, or a city ordinance, they are doing so at their own risk and Hops Harvester Fort Wayne LLC assumes no liability for any civil or criminal violation or damages that may be assessed against any party as a result.
1. Can I bring a cooler? NO. Due to limited space, a cooler with ice will be provided by Hops Harvester for your beverages at no extra charge.
2. Can I bring alcohol on the Wagon? - Yes, can or bottle koozies should be utilized. Bring your own koozie or you can buy one of ours! We want to keep downtown Fort Wayne family friendly.
3. Will there be music? YES. A speaker will be provided to request your favorite artists, genre, or songs. Again, We want to keep downtown Fort Wayne family friendly so no obscene lyrics.
4. What about inclement weather? We reserve the right to cancel tours due to dangerous weather conditions. Refunds will not be issued however, participants will be credited lost time prorated for future bookings to the nearest hour increment.
5. How do I book? Give us a call @ 260-245-2250 or shoot us an email at HopsHarvesterFortWayne@Gmail.com to secure the ride for your group. A credit card will be required to pay for the ride in full. We will accept cash at the time of the ride if requested however, the credit card will still be utilized to secure a small deposit at the time of booking. Cancelled rides will be charged to the credit card in full and will not be refunded and only rescheduled for a later date.
6. How do I get the waiver for my group? After securing your ride time, we will email you the group waiver which will require everyone to sign PRIOR to the ride. ID's will be required to confirm passenger identity ensuring the waivers are signed.
7. Where will the tour take me? We have a predetermined route utilizing primarily dual lane one way city streets for the safety of everyone. You can request to stop at any location along our pre-determined route. We drive near most restaurants and bars in the immediate downtown business district.
8. Are we allowed to bring snacks? YES. Please clean up after yourselves. Any damage, trash, or passengers who become sick may incur a cleaning fee.
9. How fast does the tractor go? We travel 5-8 mph on average.
10. Can I decorate the Wagon? Private bookings are allowed to decorate as long as the wagon chaperone determines it is tasteful. No offensive or inappropriate decorations will be allowed.
Can we tip? Yes, our wagon attendants only works for tips. Please take care of them.
For small group tours, we can customize an itinerary to emphasize your interests. If you have a special request, send us a message, and we will be sure to get back to you soon. All riders must have ID and sign our waiver to ride.
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States